Download a copy of the Letter from the Lodge Officers’ to the Members regarding new restaurant personnel and a new menu.
Please download the 2017 Scholarship Application if your child or grandchild is interested.
2017 Massachusetts Bocce Open
New This Year: A & B Divisions
If you have always wanted to play in a competitive tournament, but felt intimidated, this is your chance to register and play in the MA Bocce Open in the B Division.
4 Person Teams (mixed men/women, all men or all women)
$240 Per Team – Includes pastry and coffee in the AM and lunch.
January 21, 2017 – Saturday
Last year filled up, so register soon.
- If you don’t have a full team and need help to put a team together or want to join a team, please contact Joe Quartarone. His info in on the registration form.
*If there are more than 20 – 25 teams, we may have to play a round of games on Friday night. Out of town teams will not be required to play on Friday night, only on Saturday.
- This is a US Bocce Federation event, so you can renew or sign up for a new card that day.
- Qualifying rounds are round robin/pool play.
- Playoff rounds are single elimination 12 points, Finals will be played to 15 points
Please support our Junior Lodge by eating at the Not Your Average Joe’s at the Loop.
Any purchase all day on Tuesdays in January are eligible.
Just present the attached flier to your server when paying your bill and 15% will be credited to the Junior Lodge.
Thank you in advance for your support.
Click the image to download the full flier.
- Monday night Bocce has lost one team. Season starts this Monday, Jan 8th.
2.Tony Santoro is looking for 3 players to play with him on Monday evening.
Also, short one player for Thursday evening.
Interested individuals contact Soupie14@comcast.net or call 978-452-5765
Last chance to join a league until early Summer.
Important Members Meeting on Tuesday, January 10, 2017 at 7:00 PM. Please print out the attached information which will be discussed at this meeting.
All Members of the Board